The utilization rate of butterfly springs in our daily life is still
relatively high. Many products in our lives will use them. What are the
characteristics of disc springs? The following Bearing Preload Disc Springs
Supplier will share with you the disc The shape spring is different from the
cylindrical spring before.
Disc Springs Stack Set
Compared with cylindrical springs, the characteristics of disc springs are:
1. Large rigidity, strong shock absorption capacity, can withstand large loads with small deformation, suitable for occasions with small axial space requirements.
2. With variable stiffness characteristics, this spring has a wide range of nonlinear characteristics.
3. Using the same disc spring with different combinations, the spring characteristics can be changed in a wide range. It can adopt the combination of involution and superposition, and also can adopt the combination of different thickness, different number of pieces, etc. When overlapped, relative to the same deformation, the greater the number of springs, the greater the load.
Compared with cylindrical spiral springs, butterfly springs have the following characteristics:
1. The load-deformation characteristic curve is nonlinear.
2. The disc spring is in the shape of a thin sheet, which is easy to form an assembly, and can be assembled and replaced in a modular manner, thus bringing convenience to maintenance.
3. Disc springs with radial grooves have zero stiffness characteristics. This feature can be used in situations where the spring force is required to be basically stable within a certain deformation range.
Fourth, the vibration absorption performance of the disc spring is not lower than that of the cylindrical spiral spring. When the laminated combination is used, the friction between the disc springs will have greater damping and dissipate the impact energy.
The application of disc springs: In a wide range, disc springs are replacing cylindrical coil springs. It is often used in heavy machinery (such as presses), artillery, aircraft and other weapons, as a powerful buffer and damping spring, as a compression spring for clutches and safety valves of trucks and tractors, and as an energy storage element for mobile equipment.
Disadvantages of disc springs: the load deviation is difficult to guarantee.
Disc springs can be divided into three categories according to different cross-sectional shapes: including ordinary disc springs (the cross-sectional shape is rectangular), disc springs with radial grooves, and trapezoidal cross-section disc springs. Ordinary disc springs are divided into two types with supporting surface and non-supporting surface; disc springs with radial grooves are based on ordinary disc springs, and a number of evenly distributed grooves are opened in the radial direction. The grooves can be The inner hole is opened to the outer circle, or from the outer circle to the inner control direction; trapezoidal section disc springs can be divided into two types: the inner edge thickness is greater than the thickness of the external aid and the inner edge thickness is less than the outer circle thickness. The deformation and load value of the shaped spring often cannot meet the requirements of use. At this time, it can be used in groups to form a disc spring assembly (column). The typical combination method is superimposed combination disc spring, composite combination disc spring and other combination disc springs.
Our company also has Disc Springs Stack Set on sale, welcome to contact us.